Jakajima is closely following developments related to the Corona virus (COVID-19). We are in touch with specialised institutions, including the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM), the Regional Health Service (GGD), the World Health Organisation and the related conference venue.
Any measures required will be taken in consultation with partners and following the guidelines issued by the RIVM and GGD. Our priority is always on safeguarding health and safety.
Unless otherwise advised and communicated by us, our conferences / events will take place as scheduled.
Our status with regard to the Corona virus remains unchanged. The precautions and advice mentioned below still apply.
We advise all involved – attendees, exhibitors, employees and suppliers – to follow the guidelines and precautions of the RIVM and GGD concerning hygiene regulations:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap or hand-disinfection gel;
- Greet each other verbally or with a hand gesture (don’t shake hands);
- Cough or sneeze in a paper tissue or the inside of your elbow;
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from respiratory complaints;
- Seek medical attention in case of respiratory complaints, sore throat, coughing and fever.
We encourage all attendees, exhibitors and suppliers to check the latest travel advice and entry guidelines for countries to which they wish to travel before making arrangements. These may vary from country to country.
The latest information and Q&A on the Corona virus in the Netherlands from the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) can be found here.