Smart Food Farming Expo welcomes Innoveins as Exhibitor. The Smart Food Farming Expo takes place on June 28-29, 2017, at Villa Flora, Venlo, The Netherlands.
Innoveins is an ecosystem where agro and high-tech meet. Organizations co-create on innovations and together they release these novelties to the market. All business case driven innovations are realised in so-called ‘clusters’. In a cluster multiple parties innovate on a specific theme, such as seed technology, automated guided vehicles, smart soils, or indoor farming.
The ecosystem makes it easier to innovate easier, less expensive, and faster due to:
- A partnership with multiple organisations with a different background, but the same mindset
- A cooperation with other clusters, which causes acceleration and synergy
- Access to a large network
- Support of agro-, high-tech- and business-development-experts
- Marketing- and sales support