Agri-Food Innovation Event welcomes TNO as Silver Partne. The event takes place on 27-28 June 2018 at the Brightlands Campus , Venlo, The Netherlands.
TNO connects people and knowledge to create innovations that boost the competitive strength of industry and the well-being of society in a sustainable way.
This is our mission and it is what drives us, the over 2,600 professionals at TNO, in our work every day.
We work in collaboration with partners and focus on transitions or changes in nine social themes:
- Buildings, Infrastructure & Maritime : ‘Robust constructions, sustainable use’
- The Circular Economy and the Environment: ‘Directing and accelerating sustainability’
- Defence, Safety and Security: ‘We’re putting our knowledge and technology to work for safety and security’
- Energy: ‘Faster towards a sustainable energy supply’
- Healthy living: ‘Focussing on participation, not on the disease’
- Industry: ‘Innovating for employment, welfare and well-being’
- Information & Communication Technology: ‘Interpreting and accelerating digital transformation’
- Strategic Analysis & Policy: ‘Turning complex issues into concrete innovations’
- Traffic and Transport: ‘Helping to create liveable, sustainable cities’.
The Agri Food Innovation Event is a focused business, technology and research platform, unique in bringing together European and global companies from the entire agrifood supply chain (from farmer to enduser, with customers, producers, retailers and researchers).
The location, Brightlands Campus Greenport Venlo, is in a region in which the agri-food business is one of the most productive, sustainable and profitable in the world; where food innovation is in the entrepreneurs’ DNA.
Agri-Food Innovation Event 2018
Brightlands Campus, Venlo, The Netherlands