Smart Food Farming Expo welcomes Urban Ponics as exhibitor. The Smart Food Farming Expo takes place on June 28-29, 2017, at Villa Flora, Venlo, The Netherlands.
About Urban Ponics
Urban Ponics is a pioneer in urban farming and has proven that it is now possible to cultivate crops without soil, substrate or water. In other words: The plants develop their roots systems in the air and feed themselves with a very thin mist to which bioactive fertilizers have been added, made from sea salt and human extracts. It has been proven that the minerals and trace elements from sea salt such as iodine, selenium, strontium, germanium (which cannot be found in crops anymore) are accumulated in the crops and make them healthier again for humans. The concept of small scale urban farming will develop in the coming years into a new branch of professional horticulture that will provide many families with income and healthy nutrition.
About Smart Food Farming Expo
The Smart Food Farming Expo is part of the first global Innovative Food-Agri Event – a two-day event (Jun 28-29, 2017) that includes 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
- 3D FoodPrinting Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Vertical Farming Conference (Jun 28, 2017)
- Healthy Nutrition Conference, (Jun 29 2017)
- Smart Farming Conference (Jun 29, 2017)
- Smart Food Farming Expo (Jun 28-29, 2017)
The expo will cover all topics presented at the conferences:
- Technologies for Vertical Farming
- Technologies for Smart Farming
- Technologies for 3D Food Printing
- Technologies for Healthy Nutrition
- Patent issues
- Legal / Regulatory issues
- Investment opportunities
The Smart Food Farming Expo is a dedicated and focused business and research platform, unique in bringing together European and global companies from the entire food industry chain: supply chain with customers, producers, retailers and researchers.